March 12, 2010 (Chinavestor) A long list of Chinese solar makers reported 2009 Q4 numbers by now. China Sunergy (NASDAQ:CSUN) did so in the morning before the bell, giving investors an opportunity to compare them.
Our methodology is simple: we display revenue and earnings growth combined with stock price appreciation for the examined period. Let the charts speak for themselves.
Hint: investors prefer stocks with strong revenue and earnings growth history. Four companies out of the following eight reported revenue and earnings growth from 2009 Q3 to 2009 Q4. These are JA Solar (NASDAQ:JASO), Trina Solar (NYSE:TSL), Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ), and Suntech Power (NYSE:STP).
Additional coverage on Chinavestor:
- Earnings update: VISN goes bust but Canadian Solar raises hopes for the whole sector
- Better believe it: solar stock recover
- Solarfun profits fell, guides higher
- Solar sector softens as YGE earnings sour
- ReneSola is in the red for 2009 but says worst is over
- China Sunergy back to a loss, tails sector